We teach Martial Arts in the purest form. That is, complete focus on discipline, respect, character and integrity. We train hard to be ready for any situation that one might encounter in the street, ring or cage. Come try a class today!
Come in and participate in a class session or book a private lesson at your convenience! If you want a more exciting way to get into shape and learn a new skill at the same time, learn Martial Arts!
There are many students already enrolled and they are willing to help you learn more about fitness, self-defense, control and confidence.
The variety of Classes/Disciplines we offer are as follows:
- Jeet Kune Do (Original fighting style of Bruce Lee)
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Ground fighting tactics)
- Wing Chun (Traditional Kung Fu)
- Weapons and Tactics Combatives (Knife/Stick/Gun counters)
- Yoga (Taught by Grace Duckworth)
- Women’s Kickboxing (Fitness based curriculum)
- Kids Kung Fu/Karate (Ages 6 & up)
- Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Ages 8 & up)
- Little Masters (Ages 3 & up)
- Teen Classes MMA/Jiu-Jitsu (Ages 13 – 19)
Check out our more personal and weekly NEWS on our DFMAC BLOG.